Dear Valued Clients,
As many of you are aware there are now confirmed cases of community spread coronavirus within Victoria, so we’d like to update you all on the procedures already implemented in relation to the virus in our attempt to protect yours and the community’s health.
Just as we have asked our own staff, we also request that if you are experiencing any cold/flu-type symptoms that you DO NOT attend clinic.
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
Also if you have just returned from any overseas trip or have transited, it is essential that you do not attend the clinic for 2 weeks after you return.
Another major precaution is using the 70% alcohol hand sanitisers as you enter the building (in reception), not touching your face during the session and washing your hands after you have completed your session.
Please let reception know as soon as possible so that we can amend your booking. Late cancellation fees will be waived on the first day if you develop symptoms within the late cancellation period. We will rebook you 14 days from your cancellation date to ensure you are healthy and well.
We put it out there that this is a trust system, and not all cancellations are of “cold and flu” related.
Ten ways to reduce your risk of coronavirus
- Wash hands often with soap and running water, for at least 20 seconds. Dry with paper towel or hand dryer.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow. Throw your tissues in the bin with each use.
- Isolate yourself at home if you feel sick. If you take medication ensure you have adequate supplies.
- Phone your GP first if you need medical attention. They will tell you what to do.
We have already implemented additional cleaning procedures with reception staff so we can ensure that high contact areas (reception desk, doors, pens ) are disinfected frequently throughout the day.