Every week, Australians visit one of the 12,000 physiotherapists around the country. It’s one of the most commonly used therapies for Australians.
Our physiotherapists provide a wide range of services. In fact, anything to do with a condition that affects your muscles, joints, or nerves can be helped by physiotherapy. Common conditions treated under this banner include back pain, sprains, strains, arthritis, bursitis, and workplace injuries. Many people associate physiotherapy with sporting injuries; however, it’s also used to help people improve mobility and health after illness or surgery.
Whether you have injured yourself while working out in the health club, doing normal activities at home, at work or on the sporting field, our physiotherapists will help you recover in a speedy complicated-free treatment to get you back to your normal activities. Physiotherapists focus on the assessment, maintenance, and restoration of the physical function and performance of the body, and minimise your chance of re-injury. Getting you back to your fitness regime quickly is what Physiotherapists aim for.
Many people come to see our physiotherapists for assessment, advice, and instruction on improvement of their posture, muscle imbalances, and for strengthening their overall physique.
Our physiotherapists treat a very wide range of injuries and conditions, including (but not limited to):
• Sports, training and fitness injuries
• Back and neck pain, disc bulges, and sciatica
• Headaches, migraines, and whiplash
• Shoulder Pain, rotator cuff injuries, and dislocations
• Knee ligament tears and patella-femoral pain
• Ankle sprains, Achilles tendonitis, foot pain, biomechanical problems, and shin splints
• Muscle strains, imbalances and muscle re-education
• Fractures, arthritis, after-effects of orthopaedic and re-constructive surgery, and joint replacements
• Pre and post natal conditions
• Hip pain and sacro-iliac dysfunctions
• Upper limb work-related problems and overuse problems