Our physiotherapists are trained and have a special interest in Women’s Health.
We have a certified Women’s Health physiotherapist with Postgraduate qualifications (Benita Guedon) for women requiring more intensive assessments of their pelvic floor for pain or dysfunction.
We can also assess and assist in helping you prepare your body for pregnancy to ensure you are at your best at this exciting period in your life.
Pregnancy and postpartum related issues we can help with:
- Pelvic girdle pain and dysfunction
- Neck and Back pain
- Carpal tunnel and wrist pain
- Pelvic floor issues – incontinence and pain
- Rib pain
- Hip pain
- Birth related injuries
- Mastitis and blocked ducts
- Wrist/ Hand pain – De Quervain’s tenosynovitis
- DRAM – Diastisis Recti (Abdominal muscle Separation)
- Return to sport and exercise postpartum